Sydney and Corban have both been very cute this last month. The other day Sydney told me "Mom, it's almost Christmas. We need to get some lights. I've seen them at Costco, we can get them there." Or while we were in the car, she was starting to make a mess with the animals crackers I gave her as a snack. As I was getting out of the car I told she needed to clean them up. She said "No mom, I make the mess and you clean it up." Little Corban is still saying only one letter words (mostly because Corban and I don't want to take away the binky yet). We were at the park and I was telling the kids it was time to go. Sydney yells to me, while sticking out her hand, 5 more minutes please. Then little Corban walks by me, sticking out his chubby little hand saying "ehhhh" meaning to mimic his sister "5 more minutes". These days I'm so grateful to have one mellow child, Rachel. I am still amazed that in the mornings she doesn't wake up screaming, instead she is playing and laughing. I love it. We are excited for the holidays that are approaching. Please email us your addresses, so we can send you a Christmas card.
30 November 2007
Kid's Statements
Sydney and Corban have both been very cute this last month. The other day Sydney told me "Mom, it's almost Christmas. We need to get some lights. I've seen them at Costco, we can get them there." Or while we were in the car, she was starting to make a mess with the animals crackers I gave her as a snack. As I was getting out of the car I told she needed to clean them up. She said "No mom, I make the mess and you clean it up." Little Corban is still saying only one letter words (mostly because Corban and I don't want to take away the binky yet). We were at the park and I was telling the kids it was time to go. Sydney yells to me, while sticking out her hand, 5 more minutes please. Then little Corban walks by me, sticking out his chubby little hand saying "ehhhh" meaning to mimic his sister "5 more minutes". These days I'm so grateful to have one mellow child, Rachel. I am still amazed that in the mornings she doesn't wake up screaming, instead she is playing and laughing. I love it. We are excited for the holidays that are approaching. Please email us your addresses, so we can send you a Christmas card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment