Kids say the darnest things. I have been on hospital bed rest for almost 3 weeks and the kids come and visit me about every other day or so. Each time they come they show their little personalities more. They are hilarious.
The other day, big Corban and I were sitting on the couch they have here and Sydney decides to play nurse. She comes up to me and starts rattling off all the questions the nurses ask me each shift. Such as "How is your pain? Are these your kids? How old are they? They are cute." She wrote done all my responses and said she'll be back later. Ever since we saw "New Moon" little Corban has been a werewolf. One time when he came to the hospital, they were leaving and my nurse stopped them to ask Rachel a question. While the nurse is talking to Rachel, little Corban starts sniffing her, because he was a werewolf. I don't know if he was seeing if she was good to eat or what. Then the other night the CNA ask if there was a full moon tonight (knowing that he is a werewolf). He says "I hope not, because then I will have to turn into a werewolf".
Then there is Rachel. She looks so innocent when she smiles, don't let her fool you. Corban bought her a new
pair of sandals the other day and I noticed that their were bite marks on the end of one of her sandals. I asked her who did that to her sandals. At first she said that she didn't know. Then when I persisted she points to my tummy and says the baby did it. So already she is blaming things on her baby sister and she hasn't even come yet.
1 comment:
Haha! I expect many more posts like this one, since you have SO much other stuff to do. What little darlings. Wish I was there to come see you!
Post a Comment