07 October 2007

Our New Blog




So, we've decided to join the information superhighway. I'm assuming that this blog will be updated very infrequently. We will, however, do our best to keep the world updated on what is going on in our lives. Visit often to see pictures of the greatest, most attractive, most intelligent, loudest children in the world. Sydney's the leader (and she'll let you know that). Corban (Nino) is the athlete. Baby Rachel is the angel. She's the only one not triggering heartburn in her father.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Yay! It'll be good to "see" some more of you than once a year or so. Love you guys!!!

John & Toni said...

mom, says she loves those little turds!

John & Toni said...

that was really me (april) i didn't want to get dad in trouble.

Emily J. said...

I can't believe you have three kids. It seems like we just had Landon and Sydney. Boy how time flies. I am so excited you started a blog. I love checking in on all my friends.