25 August 2008

First Day of School

Today was Sydney's first day of Preschool (again). She went to preschool last year too. But she was thrilled and excited. I have her in morning preschool three days a week. Hopefully, we won't be too late to school on the days I work. Last year Sydney went to the public preschool. We decided to switch her because they focus more on disabled students needs and didn't work with her very much. Now she goes to someone's home and they emphasis reading among other things such as science, history, etc. We are excited about it.


Here are Sydney's comments about school: (After I asked her "What do you want to put on the Blog about preschool?")
"My mom took my picture for school. She is my favorite mom in the whole wide world. My friends would really like that. We learned about bodies and sharing all to my friends. We learned about our knees, hands and butts..."
Mom said " You learned about butts?" Sydney "Nooo (with a smile)."


Here is Corban, Sydney, Rachel right before we left for school. Please excuse Rachel's crazy hair...she takes after her mom. :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I pretty much always leave the exact same comment, but I can never get over how adorable your kids are. I can't wait to meet Rachel in person someday soon! Thanksgiving or Christmas maybe? Let's work it out to see each other.

Terri said...

Yeah, those Sims grandkids are just the cutest!!!!

Kendra Leigh said...

Yay! I'm happy we have reconnected! Your kids are really adorable!