23 October 2008
Hannah Montana Party
Yes, we did it! We had a Hannah Montana Party! We spent a week decorating for it, which I just loved doing. We found a great website where you could make fake concert tickets which we used as the birthday invitations. We hung silver stars and concert tickets from the ceiling. There was a make up session...which all the little girls loved.
Here are the girls rocking out to some Hannah Montana songs. They each took turns lip syncing to Hannah Montana songs...the most requested song was "Best of Both Worlds". So, we had that song on repeat the whole night.
The girls also had chance to change Miley Cyrus to Hannah Montana by putting a wig on her....(rock star version of pin the tail on the donkey). Then they decorated a purse which they were able to take their goodies home. Sydney had a blast and loved all her friends there. I was grateful for the few mothers that stayed and helped during the party and my mother-in-law.
We even found out we had a little rock star....Corban! He loved singing to the songs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That looks like one ROCKIN' party! I just emailed Corban today and told him to post something so I could see what was up with you guys! I hope we can find a time to see each other during the holidays.
I fully endorse Hannah Montana! I am just catching up with the blogs. What a great idea!!
Post a Comment