They can all be used to decorate oneself. Obviously! All our children are very creative and probably can use anything that marks oneself to decorate themselves.
I'm not sure who's idea this was, Sydney's or Corban's. I recently found out, the hard way, that Sydney has learned how to climb on top of our computer desk (which is about 5ft tall) which is where we have all our writing utensils. This was one of my groggy afternoons...just when I didn't think I could stay awake much longer...when they came to show me their surprise! I was very surprised...I didn't know if I show punish them or laugh. Well, I did laugh and as you can tell...one picture Sydney has no markings and in the other, she has pink permanent marker. It's been a few days and they still have a few traces of the marker on them.
***Please notice that in one photo Sydney and Rachel are clear of any permanent markers. Don't worry they left a marker out, that I didn't find until later for Rachel to draw on herself and the the bathroom counter. (No worries, bathroom counter and Rachel are clean!)

4 comments:
You are so good to take pictures! I think that is the mark of a good mom.
It still amazes me how kids find everything you don't want them to find. I love the pictures
That is a whole lot of permanant marker! Hopefully it will fade quickly. I have to use a lipstick brush to get the remnants out of all of my destroyed lipsticks. Kids! Your blog is really fun!
Yeah, that's just like my daughter. She has evolved to just put marker in places where makeup usually goes. My personal favorite is when she gets a magic marker and uses it like eyebrow makeup. Whatever you call that stuff.
Post a Comment