08 April 2009

little church tidbits from the girls.....

We have two very funny girls. Lets start with the oldest, Miss Sydney. During church I like to bring pictures of the Savior and his life and we have some of the different LDS temples too,which help the kids be reverent. The Salt Lake Temple is on a piece of property that includes the temple, two vistor centers, tabneracle, etc. and is called Temple Square. Sydney was flipping thru the pictures and one of the temples we have is the Sydney, Australia Temple. She looks at it and says "that's Sydney Square". I loved that.

Our next daughter, Miss Rachel. She is very musically inclined at such a young age. It continually amazes us. (I hope Corban and I don't ruin her ear for music). One Sunday, we were in church and everyone was singing the hymn "More Holiness Give Me". Miss Rachel was singing too and was right on tune. We were amazed. Well, the next day when we were having Family Home Evening (we get together once a week and have a spiritual lesson and activity with the kids), Corban and I started to sing and all of sudden we hear Rachel "shushing" us with her finger over her mouth. We obviously don't sing to her standards. She shushed us for the whole hymn.




Our Cute Girls!









Here is a video clip of Sydney from her school program:

No comments: