18 March 2009

Happy Be-lated Valentines Day!!!

I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day. I know these are very late but the kids were so cute on Valentine's day. I still wanted to share these photo's. I had to work during the day, so Corban was home with the kids that day. Corban and I decided that we would spend that night with our kids and go all out. We brought sparkling cider, candles and even steak. The kids absolutely loved getting out the "good" China and glasses. Here is Sydney with her glass. They had a blast toasting each other all night.


Here is our family all set to have our Valentine's dinner together. The kids loved having a candlelit dinner. All the light in this picture is from the flash.


Corban and Sydney being silly and singing Happy Valentine's day songs, which you can see on the video below.

A cute story about little Corban happened the other day, when I gave him a hug and told him that I loved him. He turns to me and says "It's not Valentine's Day". I told him I can love him even when it's not Valentines day. He said "I love you too and Happy Valentine's Day!" He thinks we can only say I love you on Valentine's Day. Silly boy!

Another cute story from little Corban was I was dropping him off at the grandparents home and I said good bye to head off to work. I'm at the door when I hear him crying "Wait mom, I have to tell you something." I turn back towards him and ask "What is it?" He states "Happy Valentine's Day." Then kissed me and let me go to work.



Rachel trying to figure out what all the hub-bub was about. But loved being part of all of it.



HAPPY BE-LATED VALENTINE'S DAY! We love you!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

PaytynsMom said...

That was a great song! They are so cute! Did thy make up that song all by themselves or did you help them write it?

Erin Leigh said...

Yes, they are genius song writers. They made it up themselves. :)

Piccolina Designs said...

Oh my, I cannot believe Sims has three babies. That is so awesome. I found your blog link through the mission website. What adorable babies. I have a blog, but it is more business than family (though my little one does make an appearance on it now and then). Just wanted to say ciao.

Con tanto affetto,
Sorella Hale

Piccolina Designs