
She continues to be a feisty little girl. The other day I was holding her and she was playing with one of her shoes. She then was trying to put the shoe on her foot. But it is one that doesn't fit, because her foot is too fat. I tried to put it on her foot to show her that it didn't fit. Her foot would only fit about half way in the shoe. I then took it off her foot and she was so angry with me that she took her shoe and threw it across the room and wouldn't have anything to do with me. Gotta love her attitude!
Gracie is doing great developmentally. She is right where she should be. She is learning to walk right now. For about a month she could stand up anywhere. We were very impressed with her squats too. Then the other day I was talking to my sister, Maggie, and little Gracie stood up and took about 5 steps towards me. She is in the phase still where she thinks crawling is faster. As Heather said "If she only knew that if she walked she would get away from Rachel faster".
No comments:
Post a Comment