17 June 2013

Rachel


Rachel is a funny little girl!  As you have noticed from some of her previous comments :).   Rachel has been our third active little bee.  She is in gymnastics and loves it.  Here are some pictures from her gymnastic recital.











Rachel decided to play soccer over baseball this year.  Watching 4/5 years playing is always entertaining.  They are so cute.  It is like watching a swarm of bees move along the field the whole time.  Here are some picture of her playing soccer.






Here is a cute story about Rachel.  We were driving in the mini-van and I hear from her "Ugh".  I asked her what was wrong.  She says "I wish we had automatic windows".  (We do have automatic windows in the front and the first back row.  I then tell her that they are automatic windows.  She tells me  "No, they aren't you have to push a button".  So maybe one day we can have automatic windows in which Rachel doesn't have to do any physical activity :).  

Last cute story that happened in January.  Just a background note before the story, we bought a used Honda from Eli this past winter.   Here is the conversation:

Rachel: "Mom, do you know Honda?"
Me: "What?" (a little confused)
Rachel: "Do you know Honda?"
Me: Yes. (Now, I'm thinking about our used Honda and thinking we don't call it the Honda much.  That's impressive she remembers the name.)
Rachel: Do you know some people celebrate Honda and we celebrate Christmas?
Me: (laughing a little) You mean Hanukah, sweetie. And yes I do.

That's our Rachel!






No comments: